Sunday, July 26, 2009

my favourite things continued...

my ag vest, i bought from david jones @ chadstone. i love the detail on this vest, the diagonal seam on the front, the faux double breast and the disappearing lapels
my autonomy vest from chapel street, this picture doesn't quite do it justice, from the shoulder seams, there are 2 big open darts, that open + shut with movement, a great detail!

a schwipe short sleeve shirt from the fat 1/2 clearance on chapel street, i love its laid back summer vibe, in winter i pair it with skinnies and my american apparel faux leather jacket and in summer, tucked into shorts with gladiator sandals


my 1st jack london jacket, first saw it @ david jones, but passed it by and always regretted not buying it. but on a later trip to the cbd, discovered the jack london boutique on swanston street, it was fate that bought us together



my 2nd jack london jacket, from jack london on greville st, prahran. very fall ysl




No comments:

Post a Comment