Sunday, July 26, 2009

the supers

louis vuitton taiga leather wallet from lv boutique on collins. parents bought it for me for my 20th birthday, twas a beyond exciting day, my first foray into high fashion, and certainly not my last
lv x stephen sprouse credit card wallet, from lv boutique on collins street. i bought this myself for my 22nd birthday this year. a real collectors item, i went in with no intention of making a purchase, but fell in love, it was a toss up though between that 3 set of scarves or the wallet. i love the re-interpretation of the graffiti from the 2000 collection + its so much brighter in person, picture really doesn't do it justice

black way-farers from sunglasses hut on chapel street prahran, need i say anything, classic cool


dior homme jeans from assin on little collins. a classic straight leg, with those signature dior scars, amazing



No comments:

Post a Comment