Monday, May 17, 2010

woopee!!


today, after a 2 week hiatus, i went to melbourne, to pick-up my lanvin necklace, isn't she lovely. the blue perspex is much more vivid in person, these pictures, unfortunately, don't do it justice. i can't wait to put it to work... marais has just recieved a new shipment of spring 2010 stock, from givenchy, balenciaga, viktor & rolf, lanvin, so many amazing things and just not enough dough in the bank...
i also picked-up my pre-ordered copy of 'facehunter' from the ngv. where, much to my delight, william was working, so i spent a leisurely half-an-hour catching up on some goss, sipping delicious hot-chocolate and breaking the spine of my new read...


over the coming weeks, i have a lot of reading material to sponge... i bought the latest issues of women's wear daily, l'officiel hommes + arena homme +... a great day for fashion and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment